[REMOVE ADS]

Mary, don't let my teardrops bother you...

Playing this great song in honor of Mary. Wow I'm still in shock about her passing. I watched her latest YouTube video a couple of days ago and thought how vibrant and happy she looked. She had such a personable personality that I feel like I lost a family member. Here's to you Mary.

https://youtu.be/MxOo1fpSf1g

Same here, Floy. Much love to you and all the fans

Rest in peace, Mary Wilson. Your joyful entertaining and humanitarian work will be remembered. Thank you for "Daring to Dream".

This is very difficult to listen to today.

Quote Originally Posted by thanxal View Post
    This is very difficult to listen to today.
    It was hard to listen to. Especially because it made think about how much Mary and the Supremes have impacted my life. How much the music was with me in the good times and the bad times.

I don’t think I can listen to this song right now but it may very well be my favorite Mary Wilson song! I think she sounds great on this song as well as on her other leads on the HE album. I can still remember buying the album when it was released and playing side 2 over and over to hear Mary’s songs. What a legend. I truly regret never having had the opportunity to see her perform live. Such a huge loss!

I just broke out my Japanese high quality vinyl copy of High Energy which I usually keep shelved due to its pristine condition. This is a very poignant song. Still so hard to listen to. I can't believe she's gone.
    Last edited by thanxal; 02-10-2021 at 09:15 PM. Reason: errant comma

I love this song. My favorite Mary Wilson Supremes song. It’s so beautiful.

I've been playing this and tearing up these past few days. Absolutely Mary's finest hour.

I used to play this song for friends and everybody loved it--always. Should have been a single IMO