[REMOVE ADS]

Mary Wilson interviewed by Ohio State University

This is a good interview. Mary was interviewed last week by Ohio State University and the professor who is interviewing her is a big Supremes fan. She talks about some of her legal battles around the 35 minute mark, and they show a copy of her signed contract with Motown from 1961, which is part of the University's collection. Neat! They also go in-depth, talking about civil rights and her experiences, during the first half. I had previously mentioned in another thread that Mary gives great interviews when her interviewers do their research and ask good questions, instead of asking about the same old [[ie. Supremes reunions). This interview is a good example of that.

https://youtu.be/ZVa_da0Kl9o

Some of it was interesting - not too much I hadn't heard before.

The Professor was a bit too sycophantic for my tastes.

I could have asked a few more questions on certain topics to try and bring out more info, I think.

A nice interview. As always, Mary presents as articulate and inspirational.

The other day someone posted Mary'll do an interview for anyone with a webcam. Made me LOL.

Mary is an interviewers dream. She's funny and always has some story to tell. Just don't get her to sing opera a la Blondie Ballard. Bloop!

Or remind us of just how many kids and grandchildren she has for the 100,000 time LOL.
    Now that would make for a dull listen.