[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Is The Jones Girls set still being released today?

January 8th was supposed to be the delayed release date for the two-CD best of collection but my two primary websites make it sound as if it may have bitten the dust. Does anyone know anything?

Amazon UK: This title will be released on January 15, 2021.

It's not coming out there were some issues with publishing.

That's a shame if it's been cancelled. I fancied this one but never at the price originally advertised so waited to see if it dropped. That's the problem I tend to find when they compile a fabulous group like these. I usually have at least 75% of the material elsewhere, so just short of 25 pounds is unrealistic for me. Fingers crossed it might see the light in the future then.

Was really looking forward to this set! I noticed even in Japan it said Withdrawn! though Amazon UK have still got it on site for release? Agree it was a little over priced.

It's totally disappeared from Dusty Groove.

I don't know how these things work but it would seem crazy to abandon it at such a late point in time. Surely SOMETHING could be done so that it could be released, even if it required a further delay. But as someone else noted, I probably already had 90% of the material anyway.