[REMOVE ADS]

Quick Motown Tour Including Studio A: THIS OLD HOUSE

That was so cool. Everyone loves Motown.

...been there ...done that ...and [[truthfully) ...got the T-shirt...! ...amazing place ...everyone should go...!

Grape

Everyone should help support the Museum with a membership as well, especially for the hard times ahead!
    Darin

I visited before the official tours...me and friend left to walk around Studio A and others rooms unaccompanied..and went 3 days running!!
    One day was a 'tour' of sorts...video, young man leading....probably a lot more official now...and limited access
    Last edited by snakepit; 01-01-2021 at 03:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by snakepit View Post
    I visited before the official tours...me and friend left to walk around Studio A and others rooms unattended...and went 3 days running!!
    One day was a 'tour' of sorts...video, young man leading....probably a lot more official now...and limited access

fantastic!!!

re: OLD HOUSE content: I did not know that Motown owned each of those side by side houses, thought it was just the one. [[ I wonder what the backyard was like ??)

Also the "Motown" song being played in the background while the truck is touring the neighborhood ?? ....

Not Motown...perhaps couldn't get the performance rights?
    Motown eventually had about 5 houses...and two on the other side of West Grand Blvd. The one to the left of Hitsville burned down in a fire.

Quote Originally Posted by snakepit View Post
    Not Motown...perhaps couldn't get the performance rights?
    What an upside down [[hi diana) world we live in. You'd think Motown would be pleading to please include some genuine Motown music in your expose'.

Free exposure to a distanced market? Use all you want, the more the better.
    Last edited by Boogiedown; 01-03-2021 at 01:41 AM.