[REMOVE ADS]

Wonderful. Two amazing, talented and successful women.

Valerie always has a good word to say and is very optimistic. We got some good songs from Nick and Val, I wish the trio had worked more together. I loved the first album entitled Diana Ross and the second one entitled SURRENDER but to me THE BOSS some of their best work.

Nick & Val always gave Diana songs that had a bit of a story to them. Diana excelled at these, the actress in her coming out. I think that's why her work with them is some of her best. They gave her music and lyrics that she could work with, and a background that worked with her voice instead of against it. The albums, Surrender and The Boss, are in my top 5 Diana Ross albums.

I thought the Boss was a great song. Did she ever open her shows with that? I think it would have been a great, high energy opening song.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyC View Post
    I thought the Boss was a great song. Did she ever open her shows with that? I think it would have been a great, high energy opening song.
    In 2010, when she did the first go-round of her MORE TODAY THAN YESTERDAY: THE GREATEST HITS TOUR, THE BOSS was her opening number.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyC View Post
    Yes she did. It was great. She rose out of the stage floor. Here is a video. Not the best in quality, but it gives you an idea of what it was like.