[REMOVE ADS]

Diana Ross on Facebook

Has anyone noticed how active she is posting videos in the last few days?

She has a lot of Christmas performance videos to share. I guess it helps sales for her Christmas album.

Maybe it’s a staff member doing it or someone from Universal but maybe she’s learning from Tracey or Rhonda who are very active on social media

I think she is posting these messages and videos herself, based on the writing style. She regularly posts on her Twitter account, and sometimes those messages are also shared onto her Facebook page, and sometimes they aren't. I recommend keeping up with her on Twitter, because there's a lot of messages on there from her that don't always get shared on her Facebook page.

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    I think she is posting these messages and videos herself, based on the writing style. She regularly posts on her Twitter account, and sometimes those messages are also shared onto her Facebook page, and sometimes they aren't. I recommend keeping up with her on Twitter, because there's a lot of messages on there from her that don't always get shared on her Facebook page.
    She is not at all into technology, but i do believe it is her posting these messages. She is a lady of few words. Her e-mails and messages are always brief and to the point which makes it extremely likely it is her posting them - probably with the help of one of her children!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    She is not at all into technology, but i do believe it is her posting these messages. She is a lady of few words. Her e-mails and messages are always brief and to the point which makes it extremely likely it is her posting them - probably with the help of one of her children!
    I have just 'followed' Diana on Twitter and I find her tweets lovely and inspiring. I don't see any overt 'buy my Christmas album' references and the vintage clips are great to revisit. I do think that Diana is a bit of a 'fellow traveler' in her personal philosophy and I will always wish her and her family wellness and happiness.

Tracee did an interview several months ago and when asked about how her Mom was doing during the pandemic, she said that she's been actively keeping in touch with the entire family through her iPhone, FaceTime and their family group chat. She mentioned her Mom is indeed technologically savvy. She said her Dad was much less tech savvy, in comparison. Here is the link to her interview...

https://www.theloop.ca/tracee-ellis-...-a-zoom-queen/

Tracee did an interview several months ago and when asked about how her Mom was doing during the pandemic, she said that she's been actively keeping in touch with the entire family through her iPhone, FaceTime and their family group chat. She mentioned her Mom is indeed technologically savvy. She said her Dad was much less tech savvy, in comparison. Here is the link to her interview...

https://www.theloop.ca/tracee-ellis-...-a-zoom-queen/
    I think Tracee was perhaps overstating her mom's tech skills. Of course it is quite possible she has learned a lot from her kids these past few years, but she was not in the slightest bit interested a few years ago. I guess you are never too old to learn, and it would no doubt be in her family's best interests if she were capable of using her iPhone unaided. It just does not sound at all like the Miss Ross of a few years ago.

I think Tracee was perhaps overstating her mom's tech skills. Of course it is quite possible she has learned a lot from her kids these past few years, but she was not in the slightest bit interested a few years ago. I guess you are never too old to learn, and it would no doubt be in her family's best interests if she were capable of using her iPhone unaided. It just does not sound at all like the Miss Ross of a few years ago.
    Hmm. I remember she admitted to taking computer lessons at the Apple store in 2011, so perhaps she has been picking up some new tech skills along the way.

Hmm. I remember she admitted to taking computer lessons at the Apple store in 2011, so perhaps she has been picking up some new tech skills along the way.
    Sounds plausable. Good for her.

One thing I enjoy about Diana is this persistent attitude of “I only hear positive things, I let go of anyone and anything negative, I am totally blessed, and if anything less than positive comes around me, I will avoid it faster than it can move near me.”

I remember reading that several years ago Dionne Warwick refused to take a picture with a fan because she said it would just end up in Bookface the next day. I assume she, too, is now more tech savvy. I noticed Diana wished Dionne a Happy Birthday recently.