[REMOVE ADS]

DIANA ROSS: Story of Her Songs ----- 12/19/2020 broadcast

As reported in today's Washington Post:

[[Reelz at 10) Reelz celebrates the three tracks that showcase the rise of
    pop, disco, and soul sensation Diana Ross through interviews with her producers, songwriters and others who have worked with her.

I have no idea whatsoever what Reelz is. I have never heard of it. If anyone can get this on their cablevision, maybe you could do a recap of it and publish it here.

Might be interesting.

There are a few threads here about this show. Having another one is good. It may turn on some people who may have missed the other threads. This Diana Ross doc is preceeded by a Whitney Houston show tomorrow at nine on REELZ. It should be available on most cable systems. I have my DVR set for both shows.

Check the info below. You may be able to watch it on your cable system instead of waiting for an SD recap.

Watch REELZ on DIRECTV 238, Dish Network 299, Verizon FiOS 692, AT&T U-verse 1799 and in HD on cable systems and streaming services nationwide. Find REELZ on your local cable or satellite provider at

www.reelz.com.

There is a place on that link to punch in zip code and it shows you what is available

Quote Originally Posted by milven View Post
    There are a few threads here about this show. Having another one is good. It may turn on some people who may have missed the other threads. This Diana Ross doc is preceeded by a Whitney Houston show tomorrow at nine on REELZ. It should be available on most cable systems. I have my DVR set for both shows.

Check the info below. You may be able to watch it on your cable system instead of waiting for an SD recap.

Watch REELZ on DIRECTV 238, Dish Network 299, Verizon FiOS 692, AT&T U-verse 1799 and in HD on cable systems and streaming services nationwide. Find REELZ on your local cable or satellite provider at

www.reelz.com.

There is a place on that link to punch in zip code and it shows you what is available
    Thanks for updating that. Unfortunately where I live all we have is Comcast, the largest cable supplier in the world and they don't carry it. Bah humbug.

It must be Diana Ross/Supreme night on Reelz TV. They are re-airing this show, and also The Supremes: Breaking the band, and also Florence Ballard: Autopsy.

Reelz dont have a budget for fact checkers thats for darned sure.

I watched this, the 3 defining songs they chose for Diana Ross were Baby Love, Theme from Mahogany and Chain Reaction. They interviewed the Holland Brothers. Those wouldn't be my 3 songs of choice, but I don't own a cable broadcast company.

Quote Originally Posted by jim aka jtigre99 View Post
    I watched this, the 3 defining songs they chose for Diana Ross were Baby Love, Theme from Mahogany and Chain Reaction. They interviewed the Holland Brothers. Those wouldn't be my 3 songs of choice, but I don't own a cable broadcast company.
    It was a UK produced programme so i guess it was geared up to focus upon one major UK hit from the 60's, 70's and 80's.

I watched the show last Sunday. As stated, there are some inaccuracies. But it was nice to see a positive profile of Diana, with different people besides the usual talking heads.