In Richard Street [[RIH) book and I am going on memory he mentions starting a group with Melvin Franklin [[RIH), Maceo and Barbara Martin [[RIH) and a Theodore Martin. Does anyone know if this is the same Barbara Martin that use to be a Supreme and if so what was the name of the group? Does anyone know this ? I remember him saying that they were about to enter high school so this would have put them around 15 years of age maybe. I guess Melvin, Richard and Otis are related and I hope Otis and Richard made peace with each other. Richard also goes on to say how much he was in love with Diana Ross during this time and how their love ended once high school started because Diana entered a different high school. He speaks very highly Ross and how she was basically a quiet girl and none of of these horror stories we have come to know. I am going to have to pull this book out again and re-read it because it seemed like one f the mot honest up front books when talking about the early days with the girls and of course the Tempts. This would also explain to me if Barbara was part of the early groups with Richard and Melvin how Barbara was found so quickly.