[REMOVE ADS]

Nat king cole's twins remember him and his legacy

This month we will be hearing Nat's CHRISTMAS SONG [[Chestnuts Roasting On The Open Fire) a lot. Just read a very nice interview with his twins who were only three when he passed.

I love the quote that his daughter mentioned about humility, especially during this time of constant narcissism

Timolin: I remember people, all these great artists, saying, he moved mountains. He was an international pop star.... He brought people together with his music and that’s really who he was. Through it all, I remember somebody saying, your father inspired humility. He was such a humble, humble man, and really a great soul. I’ve just always loved that quote that describes him: “Humility is not thinking less of yourself, it’s thinking of yourself less,” and to me, that’s what he embodied.

Full interview is here"
    https://manchesterinklink.com/the-ef...-timolin-cole/

Last edited by milven; 12-12-2020 at 04:42 PM.

Wow,i didn't know that nat had twins!

Here's a photo of Natalie with the twins Name:  natkinggirls.jpg
Views: 687
Size:  55.3 KB