[REMOVE ADS]

Dionne Warwick Slams Wendy Williams

Dionne Warwick Slams Wendy Williams for Talking About Her Tweets & Referencing 2002 Marijuana Charges

http://www.justjared.com/2020/12/09/...juana-charges/

I don't like Williams at all. Just can't have much [[any?) respect for someone who earns her living by gossiping, trash-talking and being endlessly judgemental as Williams does. Right down [[and I do mean DOWN) to insulting and judging celeb's children.

Wendy Williams is a smarmy, two-faced lech. She deserves much of the heat she gets.

Initially I hoped Dionne wouldn't feel the need to respond and sink to Wendy's level. But after seeing Wendy's report in which she discussed anything from the 2002 airport incident to unflattering camera angles, I figured Dionne was within her rights to respond.

Quote Originally Posted by reese View Post
    Initially I hoped Dionne wouldn't feel the need to respond and sink to Wendy's level. But after seeing Wendy's report in which she discussed anything from the 2002 airport incident to unflattering camera angles, I figured Dionne was within her rights to respond.
    I agree all around, Reese. Williams' ... opinions ... are just tacky.

They did an SLN sketch last night on Dionne's current tweets and her feud with Wendy Williams

https://people.com/music/dionne-warw...dy-ego-nwodim/

Dionne Warwick Reacts to SNL Parody and Praises Ego Nwodim's Impersonation: 'You Are a Star'

"This was a hilarious birthday gift," wrote Dionne Warwick, who celebrated her 80th birthday on Saturday

Wendy Williams got a taste of her own medicine, when she found out her husband was porking his trainer, without her knowledge. She divorced him eventually. Karma is a bit_h.