[REMOVE ADS]

Christmas Extended Edition

Hey all! I received the other day the Merry Christmas Extended Edition from Real Gone records. After opening and starting reading the booklet, I noticed the pages were not put together in chronological order. Anyone else experience this? What should I do?

Quote Originally Posted by fightingirish46 View Post
    Hey all! I received the other day the Merry Christmas Extended Edition from Real Gone records. After opening and starting reading the booklet, I noticed the pages were not put together in chronological order. Anyone else experience this? What should I do?
    Very strange. I don't recall my booklet being that way, but i am due to play it any day now so i shall check it. Realgone music's products are usually very professionally put together both visually and sound wise.
    I am sure you are delighted with the music. George, Andy and co surpassed themselves with this release. One of the all time great festive albums for sure.

I believe mine was ok too.

It means you have a collectors edition and you should hang on to it!

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    I believe mine was ok too.

It means you have a collectors edition and you should hang on to it!
    yes! like the Reflections album with the DMC cover pasted over the DFMC cover lol

I've had that happen to me a few times, most notably with the TO LOVE AGAIN expanded cd, but my Xmas booklet is fine.

My copy was ok. Beautiful CD edition.

Quote Originally Posted by reese View Post
    I've had that happen to me a few times, most notably with the TO LOVE AGAIN expanded cd, but my Xmas booklet is fine.
    I have two copies of To Love Again and the booklet in both copies is not in chronological order. I thought my first copy was just a mishap at the printers. but when i picked up a 2nd hand copy a few years back it was exactly the same as the first copy.

I got my Ultimate Christmas CD in 2017 when it was released. My booklet is fine. I recently ordered 3 copies, which have yet to arrive, to give as gifts this year. Hopefully, they will be okay. Of course I won't open them prior to gifting. Oh, well.

Just checked my To Love Again CD and to my surprise I had two booklets. One with the incorrect page sequencing and the other with correct page sequencing. I think I recall that corrected booklets were available to those who asked. I forget the specifics.

I seem to recall there was something about the Everything Is Everything Expanded Edition. I have an adhesive picture which is an alternate cover. I forget those details, also.

Quote Originally Posted by fightingirish46 View Post
    I thought I was the only one. Mine also has some pages out of order.

Quote Originally Posted by johnjeb View Post
    I seem to recall there was something about the Everything Is Everything Expanded Edition. I have an adhesive picture which is an alternate cover. I forget those details, also.
    If you ordered the Everything Is Everything Expanded Edition CD directly from Hip-O Select's website back in 2008, it came with a sticker of an alternate 'fantasy' cover that you could paste over top of booklet cover, or just keep as a little collectible.

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    If you ordered the Everything Is Everything Expanded Edition CD directly from Hip-O Select's website back in 2008, it came with a sticker of an alternate 'fantasy' cover that you could paste over top of booklet cover, or just keep as a little collectible.
    Yes I remember that. I will have to look where I put mine. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    I remember hearing about that. But I never received one.