[REMOVE ADS]

Dionne Warwick at the BBC

UK fans of the wonderful Ms Dionne Warwick may be interested to learn of an interesting sounding programme on BBC4 on Fri 11/12/20. The 60 min show promises lots of great archive footage of Dionne's performances at the BBC from the 60's through to the present as the legendary lady reaches her 80th Birthday. Looking forward to this one!

Thanks! Me too

Really look forward to that!

I forgot to mention that immediately after this programme there is another chance to see Fern Britton meets Dionne Warwick which was originally broadcast over the Christmas period in 2012 where Dionne discusses her career, religious beliefs and the deaths of her sister Dee Dee and cousin Whitney. It was very interesting as i recall.

The current edition of Goldmine magazine contains an interview with Dionne. It has a few factual errors in it which might make some fans cringe, but overall it is a nice chat with her.

Quote Originally Posted by daviddesper View Post
    The current edition of Goldmine magazine contains an interview with Dionne. It has a few factual errors in it which might make some fans cringe, but overall it is a nice chat with her.
    Thanks for that. I shall check it out.