[REMOVE ADS]

The first song Ann Wilson of Heart ever purchased

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZ2VzJLGTcI

If you must cheat, go to 3:38

I cheated, but stayed to hear her story of her catching mono [[mononucleosis) at about the same time. She said that she and her older sister caught mono simultaneously.

Being the music lover that I am, I instantly thought, well if they caught mono simultaneously, didn't they then catch stereo ?? Ugh

Oh God, Milven! Hee hee! Even though Where Did Our Love Go was an oldie by the time I discovered it in the 70's, it was by far my favorite Supremes hit from the 60's. I was very surprised to learn how much the Supremes didn't like it! The song I thought was boring was Baby Love, not WDOLG.

Wow! Like the old saying goes, "you learn something new every day" [[especially on the Soulful Detroit Forum). Thanks to Bobby C. for the sharing the news about the first record Ann Wilson purchased [[The Supremes' Classic, "Where Did Our Love Go").

Quote Originally Posted by Motown Eddie View Post
    Wow! Like the old saying goes, "you learn something new every day" [[especially on the Soulful Detroit Forum). Thanks to Bobby C. for the sharing the news about the first record Ann Wilson purchased [[The Supremes' Classic, "Where Did Our Love Go").
    Agree. Wow! I don't need any validation for my Motown/Supremes love but it's always nice to hear.

Ann talks about Motown and the Beatles a lot in this interview--it's clear what her influence were.

Quote Originally Posted by milven View Post
    I cheated, but stayed to hear her story of her catching mono [[mononucleosis) at about the same time. She said that she and her older sister caught mono simultaneously.

Being the music lover that I am, I instantly thought, well if they caught mono simultaneously, didn't they then catch stereo ?? Ugh
    That was VERY good for a good chuckle today!