[REMOVE ADS]

The Supremes' Mary Wilson Talks Her Favorite Line up, Cindy Birdsong, Her Solo Albums

Gonna need time to get through all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by RanRan79 View Post
    Gonna need time to get through all of this.
    I got half way through it yesterday and then had to give up. Tony Holley was able to ask a few questions in between her rambling answers. I will try to watch the rest of it today

Quote Originally Posted by milven View Post
    I got half way through it yesterday and then had to give up. Tony Holley was able to ask a few questions in between her rambling answers. I will try to watch the rest of it today
    Thanks for the tip dear Milven. Im gonna pass.

I'll play the video later but one thing I can say:

That does NOT look like a woman who's approaching 77!

Mary looks great, happy and seems much more relaxed these days. But I did tune out after she said "we dared to dream" for the 14th time.

Mary was very good in this interview, particularly as the interview was the person rambling. He seemed to be repetitive and lacking in any real focus. I'm surprised Mary didn't lose her temper with him, as I wanted to simply mute him.

It was good to hear Mary talking about Motown, post Supremes, her solo career. Of course, I'm not sure that I actually learned anything significantly new in the interview, it was nevertheless, good to hear it direct from Mary. If the interviewer had asked some decent questions, we may have learned more about Mary's life, and including the decisions taken - post 1970.

As Midnightman commented - she looks amazingly good for the age of 77.