[REMOVE ADS]

Alex Trebek Has Passed

He fought a good fight. Someone told me they have shows taped to run till about Christmas. After that I suspect that Ken Jennings will replace him, since they have featured him some on this season's shows.

Even though he had been battling pancreatic cancer, I'm still in shock to hear that Alex Trebek has died. Rest Peace & Power Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by Motown Eddie View Post
    Even though he had been battling pancreatic cancer, I'm still in shock to hear that Alex Trebek has died. Rest Peace & Power Alex.
    Me too, I thought he’d hold out until sometime next summer. But you can never be sure when anyone’s time will come. You’ll be missed Alex.

I watched him every night. May you be with the Lord now dear Mr Trebek.

For those of you who missed it, ABC pre-empted the game show Card Sharks on Sunday night and ran an hour-long special on Alex. I have not yet watched it but I suspect it can still be found online.

I only watched occasionally [[just because I'm not really a 'tv person') but every time I did watch I was impressed by Trebek's innate class and quiet humor. I've been also impressed by the number of people I ran into for decades who did make sure to watch Jeopardy every night. What a lovely and positive impact he had on so millions of lives!

Solid professional.

Alex had a [[fancy) horse ranch for awhile here locally.
    I was in line with him once at Ralph's Supermarket. It was toward the end of a really hot day and he looked like it was getting the best of him. [[Did he sell not long after that?)
    No I didn't bother or acknowledge him.

RIP Alex Trebek.

Last edited by Boogiedown; 11-12-2020 at 07:39 PM.