[REMOVE ADS]

Watch Stevie Wonder Discuss America’s ‘Fragile Decade’ With Oprah

Oprah Winfrey will air an exclusive conversation with Stevie Wonder as part of her series The Oprah Conversation on Friday, November 6th. In an exclusive clip from the Apple TV+ program, Winfrey addresses the legacy of Wonder’s unparalleled run of albums during the Seventies, and quotes a recent article that calls those albums “the soundtrack for a fragile decade.”
    “Your music focused on our humanity in a way that many in society had refused to accept,” Winfrey told Wonder over video chat. “And it’s so interesting, because I’ve always known that your songs captured both the joy and the trauma of our culture – do you think we’re in a fragile decade now?”

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...rview-1086642/

I wasn't too impressed with the new songs, but it's good to see him back in the studio. I hope a new album is near.

I'm going to keep this about music. Throughout the fragile decade, there have been few bright spots. It's all samples, sequenced, and put on a grid in a computer. I long for real people playing real instruments again.

nice to see you a post from you Soulster