[REMOVE ADS]

Rance Allen RIP!

He was 71 and believed to have had COVID! Rest well and thank you for the music!

Very sad news. Just last week, I was watching an old appearance where he joined Patti LaBelle and Martha Reeves on stage. I loved his recording of MIRACLE WORKER.

Quote Originally Posted by jboy88 View Post
    He was 71 and believed to have had COVID! Rest well and thank you for the music!
    Very sad news. He was a very talented guy who made some memorable music. May he r.i.p.

Rance Allen and his superb vocal was an Inspiration, Rest in Peace Rance, thanks for bringing us your true talent.

He was truly one of a kind. A very sad weekend for me. Rest in power, King Rance.
    Last edited by sansradio; 11-02-2020 at 03:10 PM.

Ironic that The Rance Allen Christmas Song was released on Friday, went through my collection yesterday, what a Talent!