[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by sansradio View Post
    A couple more that haven't been released digitally in the U.S. [AFAIK]:

Bustin' Loose soundtrack - Roberta Flack
    Love Explosion - Tina Turner
    I agree with the Bustin' Loose soundtrack [[I'm in the UK, so no idea what is or isn't released in anywhere other than Europe). The other Roberta LP I've not seen available is simply called 'Roberta Flack' - it's probably from about 1977.

Thanks smallworld about the Shannon CD [[Unidisc). I'll try to find it. I know that there is a CD available called 'Let the music play' but it isn't the full LP, and contains tracks from the follow up LP - but it's not the Unidisc one.

Sansradio - I'm pleased I'm not the only one who wants the Phyllicia Allen LP available.

I may be very much in the minority, but I actually prefer a physical CD and not a download.

One other LP I forgot to mention I want [[it has been available in Russia) is:
    Arabian Nights by the Ritchie Family. The track "I'm on fire" takes me back to one day walking through Carnaby Street and hearing this blaring out from one of the 'boutiques' - I thought it was an amazing track, and had to find it, and subsequently buy it. I know Arabian Nights is available as a download - but for me, I want a [[legitimate) CD.

Quote Originally Posted by gordy_hunk View Post
    Thanks smallworld about the Shannon CD [[Unidisc). I'll try to find it. I know that there is a CD available called 'Let the music play' but it isn't the full LP, and contains tracks from the follow up LP - but it's not the Unidisc one.
    Gordy_hunk, you can buy "Let the Music Play" by Shannon on CD, directly from Unidisc's online store, here:

https://shop.unidiscmusic.com/produc...d70d3aeb&_ss=r

Quote Originally Posted by reese View Post
    Yes but only in certain areas, I believe. I have a European issue.
    ... Tina's 'Love Explosion' and 'Rough' can be found on eBay from a seller in Russia calling themself 'Russian Federation'. I'm SURE these are official releases ... or not.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    ... Tina's 'Love Explosion' and 'Rough' can be found on eBay from a seller in Russia calling themself 'Russian Federation'. I'm SURE these are official releases ... or not.
    I bought both of those when I was on vacation in London in 1992.

The Staple Singers:

Most of their Riverside albums, with the exception of the Xmas album.

HOLD ON TO YOUR DREAM [[20th Century-Fox)

SWINGLINE [[Nashboro)

Thanks guys...I will be adding these to my list. I have recently added some more since my original post. Kind of sad all these albums will most likely never get a cd release or at very least a digital release. I was happy and very surprised however to see the recent digital only Grass Roots albums made available with the exception of their last 2 70's albums.