[REMOVE ADS]

The Temptations "September In The Rain & Autumn Leaves" on The Ed Sullivan Show

I`ve only just downloaded the audio to this one! There are just over 40 audio tracks from this show available for download.

I get the push to make them Copa ready and exposure to people who would go there, but surely they could have picked better songs, that were more suited to their strength of harmony. Maybe all of the effort was on the Supremes. But we don't know the back story and what direction the artists' [[group) wanted to go. I think the same thing with Martha and The Vandellas...either she didn't have the voice or didn't want to do it....saw herself as more soulful, bluesy or jazzy...whatever.

Are you refering to the temps?? I hope not because they could sing anything and never a problem with harmony.