[REMOVE ADS]

Tina: The tina turner musical gets 12 tony nominations

The Tony Nominations for the 2019-20 Theatre Season were finally announced yesterday. The season was abruptly cut off early because of the pandemic

Luckily, I was able to see the Tina Turner musical last November, enjoyed it tremendously, and was happy to see that it received 12 Tony Nominations yesterday. The actual awards will be streamed somewhere, sometime, but that has not been announced yet.

Sadly, the entire 2020-21 Theatre Season has been cancelled. The Temptations Musical is still planning to come back and a new Michael Jackson Musical, which should have opened this summer is now postponed to next September.

Miss my theatre fixes. When will this crap end

Congrats to TINA: The Tina Turner Musical for its multiple nominations

Such wonderful news! I truly regret I did not get to see the show and hope it's resurrected whensoever Broadway reopens.

Great news. I saw the show last November and loved it so much that I bought tickets to see it again this past March. Unfortunately, the pandemic made that impossible.

It is nice to see this show, as well as the other nominees, honored in this way, as so many lives have been unexpectedly affected by the pandemic.

Quote Originally Posted by reese View Post
    Great news. I saw the show last November and loved it so much that I bought tickets to see it again this past March. Unfortunately, the pandemic made that impossible.

It is nice to see this show, as well as the other nominees, honored in this way, as so many lives have been unexpectedly affected by the pandemic.
    Was Adrienne as awesome as I have heard?

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    Was Adrienne as awesome as I have heard?
    Yes she was!