[REMOVE ADS]

Has Anyone Here Met Tammi Terrell?

Would love to see members share memories of meeting Tammi here!

I met Tammi backstage at a Temptations show at the Michigan State Fair in the mid 60's... She was obviously there with David Ruffin and I was hanging out with Paul Williams... Tammi was terrific and vivacious... She was talking with a couple of us kids and telling us about her dream that was to have a house on West Outer Drive in Northwest Detroit... Couldn't have been friendlier and the thing I recall most was how pretty she was and her big brown eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by StuBass1 View Post
    I met Tammi backstage at a Temptations show at the Michigan State Fair in the mid 60's... She was obviously there with David Ruffin and I was hanging out with Paul Williams... Tammi was terrific and vivacious... She was talking with a couple of us kids and telling us about her dream that was to have a house on West Outer Drive in Northwest Detroit... Couldn't have been friendlier and the thing I recall most was how pretty she was and her big brown eyes...
    StuBass1 Thanks so much for sharing your story with me.

I met Tammi at The Ed Sullivan theaterI was there to see a live broadcast show with DRATS.Tammi was in the audience. I met her outside after the show. She was with another woman. She was really nice to me. She told me a new record with Marvin would be out soon. She was beautiful. I asked how she was and she said she is better. However she was holding her head

Quote Originally Posted by Zantellor View Post
    I met Tammi at The Ed Sullivan theaterI was there to see a live broadcast show with DRATS.Tammi was in the audience. I met her outside after the show. She was with another woman. She was really nice to me. She told me a new record with Marvin would be out soon. She was beautiful. I asked how she was and she said she is better. However she was holding her head
    Zantellor Thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Zantellor View Post
    Zantellor was this the You're All I Need era?