[REMOVE ADS]

Happy Birthday Bluebrock.

My dear Bluebrock have a very Happy Birthday and may God grant you improved health and countless blessing today and always.

Roberta. xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    My dear Bluebrock have a very Happy Birthday and may God grant you improved health and countless blessing today and always.

Roberta. xxx
    Aww God Bless you Roberta, and thank you for your unwavering support these past few months. I am so fortunate and feel truly blessed to have such love from my dear friends and family.
    Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Happy Birthday, Bluebrock! Best wishes to you for your health.

Smile

21 again... Hope you have a fun day.

Happy Birthday; you bring much knowledge to the Forum. Thank you.
    Last edited by jobeterob; 10-01-2020 at 01:39 PM.

Happy birthday, Bluebrock!

Happy Birthday and glad to read you again

Happy Birthday! . Best wishes and hope you have a great day!!!

Happy Birthday Bluerock. I look forward to all of your posts and the knowledge you provide in this group. Too your good health.

Happy birthday Bluebrock! I wonder if you know how fascinating it is to hear you speak about Diana, from first hand, with honesty and integrity.

Thank you so much everyone. You are making me feel very emotional on this very special day for me. Thank you all again for your very kind wishes. I truly appreciate them all.

Happy Birthday, Bluebrock!

Our world is empty without you
    Happy supreme birthday.

Happy Birthday Bluebrock! With year round Best Wishes, JOsEph

Happy birthday. Have a wonderful day!

Bluebrock,
    Hope your birthday is one of the best. Take care, and
    keep on trucking!

Boogiedown.

I hope you had a grand and Happy Birthday Bluerock!

Wishing you Bluebrock a happy and healthy birthday! I am very glad to see back here on the forum with us. Many happy returns!

Happy Birthday kid!

Thank you again you lovely people!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    Thank you again you lovely people!
    But, apparently, there was yet ANOTHER scrumptious dinner at a posh/chic-rustic British eatery to which I was not invited. Yet, I insist I am not bitter! Be well always!

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    But, apparently, there was yet ANOTHER scrumptious dinner at a posh/chic-rustic British eatery to which I was not invited. Yet, I insist I am not bitter! Be well always!
    There was indeed! However it was very low key in comparison to what was originally planned due to the unpleasant events of the year.
    Thank you as always for your kind wishes!

Happy Birthday BB!

Now for MY next birthday the gift I am looking forward to is that book of yours! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Levi Stubbs Tears View Post
    Happy Birthday BB!

Now for MY next birthday the gift I am looking forward to is that book of yours! lol
    I have not worked on it for 2 years, but i did ask my grandson to retrieve my journals which have been held prisoner in my loft for such a long time last Friday. I am enjoying reading through them, and even after 2 days i am recalling lots of stuff i had totally forgotten about. I am so glad i stayed up until dawn on many occasions to write down so many memories. Hopefully i will be in a position to start work on it again in the future. It's not a priority at the moment, but i thank you so much for your encouraging message.

I always seem to be late if not last to the party.

It would appear I have missed several things the last few days.

Happy Belated Birthday, Bluebrock it sounds as if you had a good day.

Great that you're back in harness again, no-one seemed to know or at least was prepared to say what was happening and as there were no log-ins there was nothing to do.

You will have plenty of time next year - I know Diana would like to make the UK but even at this stage much as I hate to think it even at this stage the chances that she will be able to come are at best slim.

Quote Originally Posted by florence View Post
    I always seem to be late if not last to the party.

It would appear I have missed several things the last few days.

Happy Belated Birthday, Bluebrock it sounds as if you had a good day.

Great that you're back in harness again, no-one seemed to know or at least was prepared to say what was happening and as there were no log-ins there was nothing to do.

You will have plenty of time next year - I know Diana would like to make the UK but even at this stage much as I hate to think it even at this stage the chances that she will be able to come are at best slim.
    Thank you for your very kind words Florence.
    I am afraid the chances of Diana's UK tour going ahead are very slim indeed. Glastonbury will almost certainly not go ahead. It sounds highly unlikely she will be doing any live dates anywhere at all in the near future. I suspect we may have to content ourselves with all those wonderful memories.

Do you know if Diana finished work on the new album? Or if it is still ongoing? [[Happy belated birthday, btw!)

Quote Originally Posted by pghmusiclover View Post
    Do you know if Diana finished work on the new album? Or if it is still ongoing? [[Happy belated birthday, btw!)
    I am told very little work has been done on this proposed new album. Mark Ronson fell ill prior to any work in the studio, and then of course Covid reared it's ugly head. I have not received any updates recently but will try to find out. Diana stated she would suspend all work until a time when it was safe to do so. The way the world is going i harbour grave doubts as to when that time will be for a 76/77 year old lady. She may well retire, or at the very least cut back on the live work and just do the odd special gig here and there. She would love to do the UK tour, but i just do not see it happening. I really don't.

I am told very little work has been done on this proposed new album. Mark Ronson fell ill prior to any work in the studio, and then of course Covid reared it's ugly head. I have not received any updates recently but will try to find out. Diana stated she would suspend all work until a time when it was safe to do so. The way the world is going i harbour grave doubts as to when that time will be for a 76/77 year old lady. She may well retire, or at the very least cut back on the live work and just do the odd special gig here and there. She would love to do the UK tour, but i just do not see it happening. I really don't.
    Many thanks for sharing what you do know Bluebrock. The way the world is at the mo, it would appear the best thing us Ross/Supremes fans have to look forward to are further expanded releases.

Thanks for the information!

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie9 View Post
    Many thanks for sharing what you do know Bluebrock. The way the world is at the mo, it would appear the best thing us Ross/Supremes fans have to look forward to are further expanded releases.
    That is the best way to look at it Ollie.
    Our friends are doing their very best to bring us further expanded editions. Let us keep our fingers crossed that they are successful.

I hate to/have to agree with you here. I think lots of heritage acts will call it a day by the time the pandemic subsides.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    I hate to/have to agree with you here. I think lots of heritage acts will call it a day by the time the pandemic subsides.
    Diana is one of the fortunate ones. She has no need to work, but some of the others are not so financially stable, and they will suffer hardships as a result.

Happy Belated Birthday!

Coincidentally, I had logged onto Mark Ronson's Instagram account yesterday, as I was thinking about his proposed work with Ms Ross and whether I could see any hints of anything. There was a photo of him in the recording studio with another artist/producer [[I didn't recognize her), and the caption stated that music knows no distance. So it does look like he is ready and capable of working in the studio remotely, from a distance, which seems to be the case with many artists these days who are still recording and releasing albums during the pandemic. So I guess it all depends on Ms Ross' working preferences, at the end of the day, and whether she wants to wait to do it all in person, or work remotely using today's very capable technologies. I guess time will tell!

One thing is for sure, Ms Ross has always surprised us and will continue to do so I distinctly recall a moment several years ago after one of her concerts, and a group of us were standing outside and talking. One super fan, who shall remain nameless, said he was/is very close to Ms Ross' inner circle and had claimed at that point in time that this would be her last tour, and this was back in 2012. I rolled my eyes and knew she would continue to perform, as she has. I'm sure with age, things become more difficult in regards to the logistics of touring. However, she has really seemed to enjoy the Vegas residencies in recent years. So if anything, I could likely see her continuing to perform in Vegas, once things finally open up again one day. Such a setting allows her to perform much more easily without the physical burdens of travelling. She tweeted a couple of weeks ago that she misses the stage. Hopefully we won't have to wait too long until that moment of when 'someday we'll be together' happens again!