[REMOVE ADS]




Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1

    Happy birthday to weeeee>>>

    Yep, another year old gang. We are nineteen now. Where does the time go?

  2. #2
    Happy Birthday, SDF!!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by ralpht View Post
    Yep, another year old gang. We are nineteen now. Where does the time go?
    I am so happy i share my Birthday with the inception of this forum, but it concerns me that i am considerably older, but not necessarily wiser than the forum!
    I shall raise a glass tonight!

  4. #4
    I hear you, Blue. Maybe we raise two glasses tonight.

  5. #5
    I am a relative newcomer compared to a lot of you but I thank you for the incredible volume of wisdom and insight since I joined.

  6. #6
    Here’s to the next 19 ralpht....”Happy birthday dear SDF happy birthday to you”.

  7. #7
    Wow, Happy Birthday to Soulful Detroit. Just received DR and the Supremes...Sing and Perform....so many things I'm thankful for, for being a member of this forum...all the things I've been made aware of and learned about. The Music that makes me dance.
    Happy Birthday.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by ralpht View Post
    I hear you, Blue. Maybe we raise two glasses tonight.
    Already done it Ralph! All the best to you, yours and the forum for the future!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    I am so happy i share my Birthday with the inception of this forum, but it concerns me that i am considerably older, but not necessarily wiser than the forum!
    I shall raise a glass tonight!
    Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  21.1 KB
    Happy Birthday Blue!
    Enjoy your day!

  10. #10
    Dear Ralph,

    A massive thank you for all the personal input, energy, time, dedication, commitment, wisdom, sensitivity, forbearance, graciousness, self- restraint, patience, and leadership which is the overwhelming reason why this forum continues against the odds, to flourish and give such pleasure and meaning to the membership.
    I salute you.

    Mike

  11. #11
    Happy birthday SDF & Blue

    This forum is the best thing on the net.

    Especially great that some Funk Brothers like the late great Bob Babbitt have posted here.


    edafan

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by edafan View Post
    Happy birthday SDF & Blue

    This forum is the best thing on the net.

    Especially great that some Funk Brothers like the late great Bob Babbitt have posted here.
    edafan
    Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  21.1 KB
    Even the leader of the band, Joe Hunter, made a few posts here, back in the early days.

  13. #13
    Ralph,
    You don't look a day over 20!
    Thanks for all your hard work keeping the Forum working.
    Thanxal

  14. #14
    Thanxal, thanks Al......oh I'm starting to get it.

  15. #15
    Ralph, you da man, as I've stated before I've visited and continue to visit other music sites in my little internet spaceship, but SDF is homebase and will be as long as it's here and I can type on a computer, as you all know nobody likes to clown around as much as me and Ralph let's me have fun, and at the same time have the freedom to express my thoughts on this wonderful music which is why we're all here...Ralph I think you know how I feel about cha-God Bless You And Soulful Detroit....[the Elephants got caught up in traffic,but they're coming!!!]

  16. #16
    aar&bee, thank you for the very kind words. I would have to say that your presence here has made it a better place to be. Plus I have a new found fondness for elephants. Who would have guessed.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    Ralph, you da man, as I've stated before I've visited and continue to visit other music sites in my little internet spaceship, but SDF is homebase and will be as long as it's here and I can type on a computer, as you all know nobody likes to clown around as much as me and Ralph let's me have fun, and at the same time have the freedom to express my thoughts on this wonderful music which is why we're all here...Ralph I think you know how I feel about cha-God Bless You And Soulful Detroit....[the Elephants got caught up in traffic,but they're coming!!!]
    Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  21.1 KB
    The PINK elephants???

  18. #18
    Depending on factors Robb.

  19. #19
    Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...sdf forever!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

[REMOVE ADS]

Ralph Terrana
MODERATOR

Welcome to Soulful Detroit! Kindly Consider Turning Off Your Ad BlockingX
Soulful Detroit is a free service that relies on revenue from ad display [regrettably] and donations. We notice that you are using an ad-blocking program that prevents us from earning revenue during your visit.
Ads are REMOVED for Members who donate to Soulful Detroit. [You must be logged in for ads to disappear]
DONATE HERE »
And have Ads removed.