[REMOVE ADS]

Ann Boganīs Motown releases

Anyone knows how many tracks Ann recorded for Motown ? And the titels ?

Thanks in advance !

Paul Nixon mentions in the A Cellarful Of Motown Vol 5 booklet that Ann recorded 'a few solo sides' . He might be able to give a number but I'm not sure if he is allowed to list the titles. Mr Nixon???

Yes I have read that, so Paul it would be great to know this. I am such a great fan of her, her voice is amazing. I love "Hold me, oh my Darling", her voice turned the song into another light, I love Tammiīs version too. But itīs so different. It would be great to have a tracklist or maybe we have some suprises for the Motown-Girls ?

As far as I know there are a couple of others around but it needs some extensive work looking and identifying them.

Quote Originally Posted by paul_nixon View Post
    As far as I know there are a couple of others around but it needs some extensive work looking and identifying them.
    Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  21.1 KB
    I remember seeing 3. But, lots of additional unreleased recordings have been discovered since I left. So, with some luck, maybe there are a couple more.