[REMOVE ADS]

Super Supremes data file

ok - i'm trying this out. as many of you know, i've been developing an excel file with all of the itinerary data on the girls. then started doing the chart info and all. anyway, i wanted to see if i could upload the excel file here so others can have it too. this information is by no means proprietary. I've just been cobbling together from all of the different sources we all have access to. and the most important thing is to share this info

so let's see if this works

due to file size, i deleted the tabs so it's just the year by year activities of the group. will upload a separate file with the chart info

Attachment 18132

You are certainly devoted! It opened for me.

glad it worked!! wasn't sure if people would be able to open it

Hi Sup_fan,
    We have this will of sharing information in common. You'll probably find many additional information in the timeline of my website [[http://dianarosssupremes.free.fr).
    Congratulation for your work. I just checked quickly the file and might come back with some questions :-)

Quote Originally Posted by sup_fan View Post
    ok - i'm trying this out. as many of you know, i've been developing an excel file with all of the itinerary data on the girls. then started doing the chart info and all. anyway, i wanted to see if i could upload the excel file here so others can have it too. this information is by no means proprietary. I've just been cobbling together from all of the different sources we all have access to. and the most important thing is to share this info

so let's see if this works

due to file size, i deleted the tabs so it's just the year by year activities of the group. will upload a separate file with the chart info

Attachment 18132
    Hi,

Thank you so much for sharing this file. It's extremely generous. I, [[like many other forum members I'm sure) have been trying to collate the same level of information in a similar format. So far I've only been able to collate details on appearances, with only limited recording dates, between 1964-65 but I'd be happy to share what I have. Possibly there is a project here to catalogue this information before it disappears from memory and record altogether. I know it has been done for the Beatles and I think the Supremes deserve the same.

Thanks for sharing this great info.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Hi Sup_fan,
    We have this will of sharing information in common. You'll probably find many additional information in the timeline of my website [[http://dianarosssupremes.free.fr).
    Congratulation for your work. I just checked quickly the file and might come back with some questions :-)
    and please feel free to share corrections and comments! happy to revise and adjust

there are a few times when i've run into some conflicting recording dates. the EE's have been quite wonderfully detailed and list backing track recording dates, when strings were added, etc. But we don't have this level of data on much of the DRATS content yet nor a lot of the 70s. I've tried to put in whatever we have right now.

And as fans here and on FB share info about when they saw the girls live, i've tried to add that in too. with tv appearances, the dates get funky again as there was often the taping date and then a broadcast[[s) date.

but it's a work in progress