[REMOVE ADS]

Kygo & Diana version of I'm Coming Out?

There are rumours [[not yet proven) that a version of I'm Coming Out by Kygo and Diana Ross will be released on 30 October.

This has appeared online:

genius.com/albums/Kygo/Divas-dancers

Quote Originally Posted by florence View Post
    There are rumours [[not yet proven) that a version of I'm Coming Out by Kygo and Diana Ross will be released on 30 October.

This has appeared online:

genius.com/albums/Kygo/Divas-dancers
    Excellent! I was hoping he would do a Diana mix!

He has also did one with Marvin Gaye.
    https://youtu.be/WqPnZ4I9IdU

So if he is going attempt Ross.....let's do it
    Last edited by captainjames; 09-21-2020 at 11:26 PM.

I'M DOWN FOR THIS

His remixes of "Higher Love" and Whats Love Got To Do With It" have been pretty successful too.

While I think it's nice that anything 'new' is good exposure for Diana, whether it be a remix or yet another compilation...I was just thinking today that it's funny that these new remixes continue to be released, yet Diana and Nile Rogers' album of re-recorded and remixed Supremes hits from 2004 continues to sit in the vault. I remember reading that she had presented the completed album to the record label at that time and they chose to pass on it. If everyone is wanting to release all of these remixes, why not release that album so at least we get something even more new, interesting and different?

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    While I think it's nice that anything 'new' is good exposure for Diana, whether it be a remix or yet another compilation...I was just thinking today that it's funny that these new remixes continue to be released, yet Diana and Nile Rogers' album of re-recorded and remixed Supremes hits from 2004 continues to sit in the vault. I remember reading that she had presented the completed album to the record label at that time and they chose to pass on it. If everyone is wanting to release all of these remixes, why not release that album so at least we get something even more new, interesting and different?
    I think this is the first time I hear of this! Would love to hear it, surely it is better than the Japanese remix album I only played once...

https://www.discogs.com/Diana-Ross-T...elease/2420085

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    I had not heard of this, but it sounds awesome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoTom123 View Post
    I had not heard of this, but it sounds awesome!!!
    I wish I could find the article/interview that Diana did, where she mentioned this. I was searching for it the other day and had no luck. I seem to recall it was published online over 15 years ago, from one of the UK news sites.