[REMOVE ADS]

Name Those FLOS!

"Scherrie Payne and Susaye Greene, Formerly of the Supremes, with Joyce Vincent" is a mouthful!

If you could rename this group, what would it be?

I'd like to somehow recognize Joyce's involvement with Dawn. It always feels like she comes across as an afterthought.

I say just call them the Supremes and be done with it.

The Karaoke Trio

at times...I would have to agree with that. I would rather see Scherrie as a solo with a tag to the Supremes....Former Supreme SCHERRIE PAYNE....for me, the FLO's ended when Jean left.

How about 'Supreme Voices'? or 'Joyce Vincent and The Supremes'?

I do agree with the Karaoke feel but still like Scherrie, Susaye and Joyce together. At their age just let them enjoy what they are doing. I do find that the backing bands make them feel more like a karaoke act. Same for other girl groups from the 60's that still perform. Three degrees sound like a karaoke act too but when performing with a good orchestra or backing band they sound good. Pointer sister performed with an orchestra few years ago MAX Proms if I'm correct and it sounded great.
    I like the Joyce Vincent and The Supremes lol. If they want to make it even more confusing why don't they call it "Scherrie and Susaye formerly of the Supremes feturing Joyce Vincent formerly of Tony Orlando and Dawn".

Dawn 2 Supremes

Supreme Dawn