[REMOVE ADS]

must have or junk? original trio lineup autograph

Should I pay 300 bucks to win the auction instantly? or is this a piece of junk? mary diana and flo all are signed.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Supremes-Di...UAAOSwUblfW8HP

fan mail secretary garbage or personally signed?

you're the appraiser, you're on Antiques Roadshow in 3...2...1.....

I question the authenticity of this one. Hold out for a real looking one. They come up from time to time. I got a program from '65, signed by Diana, Mary, and Flo, a few years back on eBay, for a little more than $60. I may have lucked out in that case since it was a Canadian seller who was only shipping within Canada. Not long ago, I recall seeing a signed index card by all three that went for a little over $100 and it looked legitimate. This particular one may be secretarial. That's my hunch.

Diana 's signature does not look legit from the ones I have. I would ask the seller to authenticate it if you really want it.

Be careful with your money especially in these difficult times! I'm not an expert when it comes to autographs. But this lot appeared online before.

https://natedsanders.com/lot-13702.aspx

Looks like someone practiced tracings the girls signatures from the More Hits cover to forge this. Typically autographs in most cases are more rushed/sloppy due to quick encounters with fans. This is too specifically close to the MH ones to trust. I wouldn’t give them 5 bucks for it.

Yes especially Florence and Diana's look copied. Mary's "Y" doesn't seem to match either. When looking through signatures online she seems to write the Y with a bigger loop. But then people's writing can change over time. But still be careful!

I have several authentically signed Supremes items. I say you would be wise to pass on this one.
    Diana's "D" never looked like that, and the Florence is particularly suspect. When people fake signatures, they pause. The pauses leave dots where the writing instrument rests until the signer makes their next move. You can see the pause dots throughout the "Flo" signature, where whoever did it had to wait to make the next stroke. Obviously if Florence signed this item, she wouldn't have paused signing her own name. The girls were usually hurried when asked for autographs or at a record signing you keep the line going, so it was sign and go!
    Darin

And that estimates as a piece of junk!

*Cue treasure chest flying with sparks and chimes*

SUPREMES FORGED REPRODUCTION AUTOGRAPH

$0-1

Wow, it seems frustrating to get a piece of cr*p like this, all as a get-rich-quick scheme because Florence is dead and was no longer with the group since 1967.

If you really wanted to fool me seller, put a COA in the picture.

Pathetic.