[REMOVE ADS]

I can't wait till summer comes.

I think I posted a question about this song years ago. But wondered what you think of this song. According to Mary's book the Supremes recorded a version of this song on November 14 1969 and on January 23 1970. As far as I know no version of the Supremes exist. Martha's and the Marvelettes versions have since been released. [[I still think that it's Mary and Cindy singing background for Martha). Do you think that Jean would have sound good on this song or not?

I like the song. Yeah, I think the background sounds similar to Mary and Cindy at times, but I don't think it's them.

I think Martha does a great job. I think their version is just a bit better then the Marvelettes version. Yes the background sounds very much like Mary and Cindy. I won't be surprised if they say it's not them but be nice if it. I don't think the song would have fitted Right on but maybe on New Ways.

Sounds a similar intro to “I’m Living In Shame”. I expected to hear Martha singing “Mama’s cooking bread” lol.