[REMOVE ADS]

Carolyn Franklin teaches Ain’t No Way to Aretha

Wow! Great footage.

Thank you, luke! This is fantastic footage. I love seeing how everything comes together. Carolyn Franklin was a powerhouse in her own right!

My pleasure thommg. I love historical things like this. Carolyn also wrote Angel, another great song. Ain’t No Way simply a classic!

That is one of the greatest songs in Aretha's catalog and it's special because Carolyn wrote it. Oddly, "Angel" is one of my all-time favorite songs from Aretha and she LETS you know Carolyn wrote it haha... I always thought that was sweet for Aretha to make a story around Carolyn's song.

Angel and Ain't No Way are my two most favorite songs, vocals and recordings by Aretha. Ever! It amazes me that her sister Carolyn wrote them.