[REMOVE ADS]

CD MCD09029MD Stevie Wonder - Signed Sealed Delivered

Listed as one of the Motown Elite 9000 series can anyone confirm that it was released only I'm trying to source a scan of the CD cover without much luck.

I anticipate that it's got a Motown Compact Classic style cover but could be wrong. Could also be listed as MOTD-9029.

I'd also like to source a proper scan of the Stevie Wonder CD "For Once In My Life" which was in the same series [[MCD09032MD) if possible.

Thanks for any contributions.

Quote Originally Posted by mysterysinger View Post

Listed as one of the Motown Elite 9000 series can anyone confirm that it was released only I'm trying to source a scan of the CD cover without much luck.

I anticipate that it's got a Motown Compact Classic style cover but could be wrong. Could also be listed as MOTD-9029.

I'd also like to source a proper scan of the Stevie Wonder CD "For Once In My Life" which was in the same series [[MCD09032MD) if possible.

Thanks for any contributions.
    Name:  9029a.jpg
Views: 407
Size:  73.8 KB
    Name:  9029b.jpg
Views: 385
Size:  48.8 KB
    Name:  9032a.jpg
Views: 419
Size:  94.5 KB
    Name:  9032b.jpg
Views: 384
Size:  42.0 KB

Wow thanks very much for that, that's amazing.

The "For Once In My Life" CD threw me because there's no title on the panel below the album cover - all the others have it.

I was beginning to think "Signed Sealed" might have been cancelled as I couldn't get a view of the cover but there it is.

I'm putting together a collage with all the MCC covers on.

Thank you ever so much Booty.
    Last edited by mysterysinger; 08-29-2020 at 01:09 PM.

Original 2fer for FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE / UPTGHT lists the album names on the front art of the European Tamla Motown cd, not on the US Tampa one.

I have both and will post them soon.

I also have all the A MOTOWN COMPACT CLASSIC CDs. If help needed mystery singer, I can forward you a scan or two.
    Also I know for sure what’s been released and what has not :-)

[I’m lucky enough to have had some unexpected long holidays and didn’t Had the chance to resume my scans... yet.
    Marvin Gaye we’re at ain’t we?]

That's great thanks.

It would e very useful to confirm if the Elite 9000 series ended at 09109 with Motown Memories Volume 3, or if not a list of what came after?

Also I've assumed that 09105 was Motown Memories Volume 2 but I'm not sure.

Anyone able to confirm what MCD09105MD was?

Cheers.

Mcd09110md

Quote Originally Posted by mysterysinger View Post
    That's great thanks.

It would e very useful to confirm if the Elite 9000 series ended at 09109 with Motown Memories Volume 3, or if not a list of what came after?

Also I've assumed that 09105 was Motown Memories Volume 2 but I'm not sure.

Anyone able to confirm what MCD09105MD was?

Cheers.

Mysterysinger,

I don't wish to complicate things, but my copy of Motown Memories Vol.4 has MCD09110MD on the spine and on the front insert, but the back has been over-stickered with a new catalogue number and barcode: MOTD5414 [['formerly MOTD9110') 050109541423

The nicely designed [[by Lesley Yu) Motown Memories CD series is always a good listen because the track listings are so refreshing, and they are all compiled and mastered by our friend John Matousek.

Name:  Motown Memories Vol. 4 CD medium.jpg
Views: 609
Size:  52.4 KB

Don't worry Tom Baird Fan - you're not complicating things because many of the 9000 series got re-badged in the MOTD-5XXX series [[and ultimately released within the 37463-5XXX-2 series).

It's also great that you've confirmed the existence of 09110/MOTD-9110 - and I'm wondering how many more came after that in the elite series.

Thanks for that info [[and thanks for the pic too).