[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by sup_fan View Post
    This is all just based on my understanding of how these charts worked or what i've read on here. it would great if an older fan that worked in the industry or was connected to it and had more insight could confirm or help explain
    That's all Tom Moulton's doing. If there's someone I would pay top dollar for a book by, it would be him .

Hey Sup , have you delved into the Easy Listening / Adult Contemporary chart concerning The Supremes and DR? That could be fun! ...

i've not yet. nor have i done the r&b charts

All of my data ends around 77 or so. i didn't bother to move forward with diana's solo work but i did do her material up through 77 or so. and i only did her Billboard pop charts. i've thought about adding in Diana's disco stuff with LH and One Love In My Lifetime. but haven't yet