[REMOVE ADS]

The supremes 1962 ?

This has always confused me ,,,,, The Supremes 1962 ?
    If that is true is this between Betty and Barbara ? Or was Barbara sick ?

Wasn't Barbara gone by the time Your Heart Belongs to Me was released in May '62?

These live tracks were recorded in December of 1962 at the Apollo, by which time Barbara was gone.

are these the same version as on Meet Sups EE? i have a bootleg cassette with some of the tracks considered for Live Live Live [[maybe they're the Greystone?) and they're different than what was on WDOLG EE. like i have show performance #1 and they used show 2. i recall People being a different version slightly. Flo's ad libs at the end

Quote Originally Posted by sup_fan View Post
    are these the same version as on Meet Sups EE? i have a bootleg cassette with some of the tracks considered for Live Live Live [[maybe they're the Greystone?) and they're different than what was on WDOLG EE. like i have show performance #1 and they used show 2. i recall People being a different version slightly. Flo's ad libs at the end
    Same show as on Meet Expanded. "Time Changes Things" is the same version where the girls went into the studio to re-record their vocals because of an audio issue, so they all sound double tracked.