[REMOVE ADS]

Neat FLOS 12" Single

Maybe many of you have seen this, but it's just a really great 12" single for Crazy 'bout the Guy from the UK. I love the photos they used. Reminds me of "Right On".
    Name:  IMG_0348.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  14.0 KBName:  IMG_0349.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  15.1 KB

I always thought the Motorcity / Nightmare 12" singles had the most attractive sleeves.

I had it when it was new! after being a hard rock freak for years, I decided to start listening to some classic disco....I wandered into DecaDance on Christopher St in NYC looking for 12" singles...they had a slew of the Canadian Unidisc label catalogue which had 2-3 different artists on one 12" single...I happened to look up at the wall [[which I figured since I am not buying current stuff, I shouldn't pay much attention to) and immediately recognized the group!....DecaDance stocked quite a bit of the Motorcity 12"s...over time I also got Stoned Love and Hit & Miss from JSL there, Mary's Don't Get Mad & Ooh Child and Scherrie's Pure Energy

Some of the motor city sleeves were fantastic.... but only when they used good professional photos like this. Some others used what looked like snap shots taken randomly by someone at a gig /in studio.
    the FLOs I wanna be loved sleeve is not so great neither is Martha’s Angel in disguise .i think the pic of Mary Well’s on her keeping your mind cd cover Is a terrible pic