[REMOVE ADS]

Denise LaSalle- Couple of Obscure Questions

I was watching some YouTube videos so I decided to post two questions I have often wondered about. You guys can generally come up with answers for almost anything, but I may stump you with one or both of these....

1) On the cover of the Right Place, Right Time album, what is the green object she is holding in her left hand?

2) On the song "My Toot Toot" there are two times, one early and one late, in which the song goes into a musical bridge, but just before it does, she says something that I cannot make out. My guess was that it was the name of one of the musicians on the record, as if she was telling him to take it away and do his thing. If that is the case, then it sounded like she was saying something like "Kenny Wright." Does anyone know for sure what she is saying?

Not sure what that green thing is, but in "My Toot Toot," Denise is exclaiming, "Yeah, you're right!"

Quote Originally Posted by daviddesper View Post
    I was watching some YouTube videos so I decided to post two questions I have often wondered about. You guys can generally come up with answers for almost anything, but I may stump you with one or both of these....

1) On the cover of the Right Place, Right Time album, what is the green object she is holding in her left hand?

2) On the song "My Toot Toot" there are two times, one early and one late, in which the song goes into a musical bridge, but just before it does, she says something that I cannot make out. My guess was that it was the name of one of the musicians on the record, as if she was telling him to take it away and do his thing. If that is the case, then it sounded like she was saying something like "Kenny Wright." Does anyone know for sure what she is saying?
    Maybe the green thing is a cigarette or make-up case?

Some kind of case was always my guess as well. Thanks guys.

I'm wondering if it is a travel clock. In the 70s, folding travel clocks very similar to this in size and design were very popular. It would tie in with the Right Time Right Place title of the album.
    Name:  s-l1600.jpg
Views: 358
Size:  122.1 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by MIKEW-UK; 08-01-2020 at 09:50 AM.

I think it’s a cigarette case. I saw another pic from what looks like the same photo shoot. Someone is lighting up her cigarette.