[REMOVE ADS]

Mary wilson interviewed by plastic ep

Is it possible to post her interview by a potato?

Quote Originally Posted by Circa 1824 View Post
    Is it possible to post her interview by a potato?
    Who is potato?. I’ve looked on line but can’t find anything about him/her other then cooking recipes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie9 View Post
    Who is potato?. I’ve looked on line but can’t find anything about him/her other then cooking recipes.
    I was joking. I was suggesting Wilson will give interviews to anyone or anything.

I was joking. I was suggesting Wilson will give interviews to anyone or anything.
    LMAO. Wish you could have rolled this out a few weeks ago when The Blob was busy dissing DianA for lack of activity during quarantine but puffing up these ZZZZZ interviews and podcasts.

I realised you were joking Circa, i was just being a ‘tad sardonic.
    I think it’s really easy to be sceptical of Mary doing all these interviews. I myself look at it this way. She is keeping the Supremes flame burning bright and interest in the group alive. Surely that has to be a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie9 View Post
    I realised you were joking Circa, i was just being a ‘tad sardonic.
    I think it’s really easy to be skeptical of Mary doing all these interviews. I myself look at it this way. She is keeping the Supremes flame burning bright and interest in the group alive. Surely that has to be a good thing.
    We are in the middle of a pandemic. Like I have said many times that we are so fortunate that Mary Wilson, Diana Ross, Scherrie Payne and Susaye Greene are all still out there still looking and sounding so great. Due to COVID, no one is out there performing. I have never heard of many of the interviewers that Mary has been doing online, but regardless she is still out there out 76 promoting the Supremes' legacy and herself. I agree, she is keeping it alive in whatever way possible. I think all 4 ladies are to be commended for whatever they are still doing.

I wish Mary would be a little more choosy with whom she would grant interviews to. This guy who interviewed her has less than 300 followers on his Facebook page.

Let her do her thing
    Quote Originally Posted by helga View Post
    I wish Mary would be a little more choosy with whom she would grant interviews to. This guy who interviewed her has less than 300 followers on his Facebook page.

We are probably in this for another year. I heard a tour promoter say it will be 2022 before there are concert tours again.

These guys will be pretty old then; the money has dried up and it will get worse and Mary is always looking for money

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    We are probably in this for another year. I heard a tour promoter say it will be 2022 before there are concert tours again.

These guys will be pretty old then; the money has dried up and it will get worse and Mary is always looking for money
    Lol people are just assuming a date. It's way too early this year. I see concerts coming back in spring or summer 2021 at best but that's assuming things go the way I think they're going in this year's election.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    Lol people are just assuming a date. It's way too early this year. I see concerts coming back in spring or summer 2021 at best but that's assuming things go the way I think they're going in this year's election.
    Like everyone else, most of Mary's dates have been postponed, including Feinstein's Below 54 in NYC, which would have been a perfect venue for her.

However, she has some bookings in September where she is the guest act with the 4 Tops and they are still scheduled and are in Florida and Georgia. Those are currently dangerous states and hopefully, those dates will be cancelled. And if they are not, the Tops or Mary should cancel them.

It is not time yet to congregate in crowds safely. I wish it were. But it isn't

Quote Originally Posted by blackguy69 View Post
    Let her do her thing
    I agree. She’s doing her thing and keeping the name alive. Was that the best interview? Probably not, but I’m glad she’s out there and glad she’s healthy and able to give interviews.

She's likely struggling to keep her name out there; people are going to think these heritage artists are retired or have stopped performing or even passed away. So interviews are an attempt to keep things alive. Mary's manager, if she has one, should get her to calm down a bit, listen to the questions, not interrupt and be thoughtful about the question. She would come off a lot better.

Mary's manager, if she has one, should get her to calm down a bit, listen to the questions, not interrupt and be thoughtful about the question. She would come off a lot better.
    Also agree. She interrupts a lot. And it seems to be getting worse.

Quote Originally Posted by thanxal View Post
    Also agree. She interrupts a lot. And it seems to be getting worse.
    I wonder if she suffers from a bit of anxiety. Or has attention deficit disorder.

I wonder if she suffers from a bit of anxiety. Or has attention deficit disorder.
    I can't imagine it's an easy time. Bills are probably piling up without show revenue coming in.