[REMOVE ADS]

Mary Wilson On Sirius tonight?

I was just listening to Soul Town and Mary came on and said she or Sirius [[?)playing some of her fave 45s tonight. Sirius channel 49. She may have just been promoting MOTOWN MONDAYS. Not sure
    Last edited by luke; 07-20-2020 at 07:11 PM.

She just came on again and said I’m playing some of my Fave 45s tonight on Sirius so come over and listen... but another DJ on. Later?
    Last edited by luke; 07-20-2020 at 07:22 PM.

I downloaded the Sirius app onto my phone and I found Mary's hour long segment of "My Favorite 45's", which aired earlier tonight at 7 PM EST on the 60's on 6. I'm able to play it through the app but it doesn't look like it allows me to share a direct link...

I have Sirius and they’ve been advertising her show here and there

On Sirius, they pretty regularly play songs like Stoned Love, Good Morning Heartache and Reach Out and Touch on Soul Town or the 60’s and 70’s channel

Tuesday a week from today? I listened until 710 tonight and no Mary. Guess I just missed her.
    Last edited by luke; 07-20-2020 at 11:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    Just finished listening to her show through "on demand". They said at the end that it will be re-airing on Tuesday at 2 PM eastern. It was a nice selection of tracks!
    I hope so. I missed it.

Whoops, I deleted my previous post, as I mistyped the info...it's re-airing this coming Thursday on "60's on 6" [[My Favourite 45's) at 2 PM eastern.