[REMOVE ADS]

Ed Sullivan performances MP3s

In case anyone is interested Amazon UK [[not sure about other territories sorry, I'm UK based) are selling MP3 files of some Motown performances from various Ed Sullivan shows.

For example:

Come see about me - The Supremes

Stand/Who's lovin' you/I want you back - The Jackson 5

I'm gonna make you love me - The Temptations

I stumbled across them searching for Jackson 5 songs [[and didn't realise you could buy their performances as a medley until after purchasing all three songs separately)

I searched "Live on the ed sullivan show" in digital music to bring more results up.

I looked these up at Amazon US and they are available there too.

Also Miracles "Abraham, Martin And John"
    Four Tops "Reach Out", "It`s All In The Game" and "Hits Medley"
    Marvin Gaye "Take This Heart Of Mine"
    Gladys Knight "I Heard It Through The Grapevine"

Youtube Ed Sullivan Subscription

Quote Originally Posted by Thatkliqkid View Post
    In case anyone is interested Amazon UK [[not sure about other territories sorry, I'm UK based) are selling MP3 files of some Motown performances from various Ed Sullivan shows.

For example:

Come see about me - The Supremes

Stand/Who's lovin' you/I want you back - The Jackson 5

I'm gonna make you love me - The Temptations

I stumbled across them searching for Jackson 5 songs [[and didn't realise you could buy their performances as a medley until after purchasing all three songs separately)

I searched "Live on the ed sullivan show" in digital music to bring more results up.
    Is this different than the Ed Sullivan shows that are on Youtube. They've been adding shows weekly and you can subscribe for free. https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEdSullivanShow

That's great! They're also on Spotify.

Quote Originally Posted by NativeNuYorker View Post
    Is this different than the Ed Sullivan shows that are on Youtube. They've been adding shows weekly and you can subscribe for free. https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEdSullivanShow

These are MP3 audio files of those performances.

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    That's great! They're also on Spotify.
    And, as is usual, where Spotify goes, so follows iTunes! They're there as well.

I`ve downloaded 28 tracks now and also a Drats live album called "FM".I have no idea where these songs were recorded. There`s "Back In My Arms Again" and "Nothing But Heartaches" . "The Happening" and "Reflections" seem to be the new Supremes.
    If you are interested new tracks appear every few days so you have to be on the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Polhill View Post
    I`ve downloaded 28 tracks now and also a Drats live album called "FM".I have no idea where these songs were recorded. There`s "Back In My Arms Again" and "Nothing But Heartaches" . "The Happening" and "Reflections" seem to be the new Supremes.
    If you are interested new tracks appear every few days so you have to be on the case.
    I'm really intrigued about this FM live album. I see that you're a New Zealander; is it something only available in your market? [[I've searched everywhere with no success.) Could you possibly provide a link?

Sansradio I use 7digital and I found it on the Supremes album section.If you have trouble, drop your address in my box and I`ll send you a copy.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Polhill View Post
    Sansradio I use 7digital and I found it on the Supremes album section.If you have trouble, drop your address in my box and I`ll send you a copy.
    Thanks, but couldn't seem to find it on the US site. Will do.