Having recently gone through the Billboard Hot 100 charts for the 60s, it was fascinating to watch the Motown artists fly up the charts. Some at a faster pace but still much fun to see how and when they entered. I didn't realize how high they entered the chart for the first time, namely, The Supremes. But one of my biggest reminders was Gladys Knight & The Pips, "Grapevine" going all the way to #2 for a couple weeks I believe. In my mind I thought it was lower 20s or upper teens but it was quite surprising to see this information again. I remember hearing this song and loved it immediately. If this one didn't pull you in I don't know what could. Gladys was meant for that song. Then a year later we had Marvin's version which is in a class by itself. If you have access to these Joel Whitburn books they are quite magnificent to look at from time to time. Thanks to a friend of mine from Michigan who inspired me to get a couple of these. Some of the books are expensive but they also have eBooks now at almost half the price. There were DVD-ROM but they are out of print. Check out recordresearch.com.