[REMOVE ADS]

How can we add soundfiles that are NOT also videos to a post?

As far as I know, the built-in "Insert Video" Tool requires an Internet URL [[Internet address) to find our video file and capture it, and transport it to our posts. I've tried to drag and drop my own audio files, located on my computer's desktop into my posts, but that doesn't work.

Can someone please tell me how to insert a simple audio file into a post, so others can listen to it, without my having to set up a file hosting site of my own on The Internet to link to?

Thanks for any help.

Robb_K

You can create a You Tube account and upload mp3 files there. You will also have to upload one photo. It can be as simple as a photo of the record. Example below

Or you can create an account at Soundcloud

https://soundcloud.com/

then upload your file to soundcloud, copy the link and paste it in your post here.

Probably sounds confusing, but it isnt

testtestestest