[REMOVE ADS]

Happy Birthday to Martha Reeves

Happy 79th birthday Martha.

A very Happy Birthday to Ms. Martha Reeves!!!

Copy that! I last saw her in concert two summers ago, shortly before she turned 77, which she mentioned that night. Got to chat for a while afterwards, twice in fact, and she was a delight. I got the idea she would have talked music all night if I had wanted to!

So happy she survived the turbulent '60s and '70s and is living to tell the tale. A true Motown legend. Love her. Happy birthday Martha!!!

A very happy birthday to the true first lady of Motown Records Dr Martha Reeves. God bless and protect you.

Happy Birthday Martha! It's so heartening that she is still performing 60 years after she started out. she has had her fair share of troubles, but has reached a calmer, better place, thank goodness. Her classic Motown recordings are timeless, and will outlast us all.