[REMOVE ADS]

Recent Celebrity Obits: Naya Rivera, Kelly Preston, Lisa Marie's son

All within about a week of one another, these three lives were lost all too soon. Naya [[Santana from "Glee") drowned at age 33, Kelly Preston [[wife of John Travolta) died from breast cancer at 57, and Lisa Marie Presley's son [[sorry did not catch the name) committed suicide. I believe the radio said he was only 27.

Although none of them had any connection to one another, the message is loud and clear....life is precious so protect yourselves and your loved ones while you can any way you can.

Very sad. Lisa Marie's son is Benjamin Keough. Very true about life being precious.

Naya Rivera been a fixture on my screen all my life. She started out on “the Royal Family” with Redd Foxx [[who tragically died shortly after the show premiered) and from there she turned up on several sitcoms and movies in bit roles. But it was “Glee” that brought her mainstream attention. Sadly, she had a fellow cast member [[Cory Monteith) die on that show as well and she herself is the third principle actor to die overall.

Quote Originally Posted by jboy88 View Post
    Naya Rivera been a fixture on my screen all my life. She started out on “the Royal Family” with Redd Foxx [[who tragically died shortly after the show premiered) and from there she turned up on several sitcoms and movies in bit roles. But it was “Glee” that brought her mainstream attention. Sadly, she had a fellow cast member [[Cory Monteith) die on that show as well and she herself is the third principle actor to die overall.
    Cory Monteith committed suicide. At first they said it was an overdose.

This was one of the crappiest weeks in memory. Add the Rev. C.T. Vivian and Honorable John Lewis to the list.

Clarence Burke Sr. Patriarch of the “First Family of Soul” The Five Stairsteps, has also left us.

Quote Originally Posted by jboy88 View Post
    Clarence Burke Sr. Patriarch of the “First Family of Soul” The Five Stairsteps, has also left us.
    Ah, so that's why I saw him on my IG timeline. Sorry to hear this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    This was one of the crappiest weeks in memory. Add the Rev. C.T. Vivian and Honorable John Lewis to the list.
    Oh man, I didn't hear about CT Vivian! Crappy week indeed.