[REMOVE ADS]

Smokey Robinson & The Miracles 35th Anniversary Box Set

So, I'm FINALLY starting to get into SR&TH and saw their 35th Anniversary Box Set listed on various websites for a good price. Should I spend my money on it or spend it on another set?

I would recommend you obtain it. With the way CDs are disappearing and no longer being manufactured, what do you have to lose? The booklet included is very informative and worthwhile.

Yeah I would agree it's worth having. I don't have all of their albums but I do love this box set. You've inspired me to take it out and play it today

Quote Originally Posted by fightingirish46 View Post
    So, I'm FINALLY starting to get into SR&TH and saw their 35th Anniversary Box Set listed on various websites for a good price. Should I spend my money on it or spend it on another set?
    As others already said, Pick It Up! You won't be sorry with the 35th Anniversary set from Smokey Robinson & The Miracles.