[REMOVE ADS]

Diana Ross Sesame Street 1982

Diana Ross loves children. What a nice clip

https://youtu.be/t47o0czWKrE

How sweet!

Ahhh how cute. I’ll be singing this all day now lol.

I never knew that Diana did two songs on the show until a few weeks back when she posted about 30 seconds of this on Facebook. It is nice to see the whole thing.

Thanks V! I didn't know she did two songs either. I don't particularly care for this one, unlike "Believe In Yourself", which is really nice. But man can this lady sing! Her voice is just pure beauty and it's on excellent display in this video. I just wish I liked the song.

I actually didn't know she was on Sesame Street, I knew she did The Muppet Show lol

Yeah Midnight, her appearance on Muppet Show was really nice. Loved hearing her sing "Last Time I Saw Him". But it was her singing "Reach Out and Touch" that blew me away. So often we hear [[heard) her singing the song in her concerts, bringing the people into it, the band and the background singers blowing the roof off. But on the Muppets her voice is the star attraction. Vocally, it's probably my favorite version of "Reach Out and Touch".

Quote Originally Posted by vgalindo View Post
    Diana Ross loves children. What a nice clip

https://youtu.be/t47o0czWKrE
    I have watched this clip quite a few times now and really love it.
    This was the kind of thing that should have featured on her box set in 93. Something for the fans. I’m sure there are quite a few gems such as this that have never managed to seen the light of day. It would have made that package not only more interesting but somewhat special.

"Picture This" also has the lovely voice of Diana Ross during another Sesame Street Show segment. She could have been a schoolteacher by her sweet interactions with children. We are lucky to have her inspirational musical tone.

Quote Originally Posted by TNSUN View Post
    "Picture This" also has the lovely voice of Diana Ross during another Sesame Street Show segment. She could have been a schoolteacher by her sweet interactions with children. We are lucky to have her inspirational musical tone.
    I gotta look for that one!

Does anyone know if Mary Wilson and the 70s Supremes we’re invited to do Sesame Street or did Berry Gordy intervene?