[REMOVE ADS]

The Mock New Supremes Contest 60th Anniversary!

I know this isn't going to happen in these rough times but.....

Why don't we have a contest to celebrate the anniversary of The Supremes [[the release of "I Want A Guy"). The winner gets a huge recording contract with either Universal, Atlantic, or Columbia [[the latter two to pay respect to Aretha). They could come in multiple numbers, and the leads don't all have to sound like Diana, or even Mary or Flo. Original songs one of the contestants wrote only [[no covers), and only the really talented should be advised to come just like the current Motown Museum singing competition. No TV broadcast unless for news stories and/or a little coverage from PBS affiliate WTVS [[or one of the station's local programs)- that way there would be no weird contestants like on many talent-based reality competition shows like the orginal FOX version of American Idol or NBC's America's Got Talent.

The alternating celebrity judges [[with anger management coaching to avoid arguments) are Eddie Holand, Brian Holland, Lamont Doizer, Martha Reeves, Mary Wilson, Diana Ross [[Like I said, not all of them may not be together for every contestant), Berry Gordy, One of Flo's daughters or grandchildren, and not to mention Louvain Demps and Jackie Hicks. Also will judge are the judges from the current Motown Museum talent competition.

Hello? Any input?