[REMOVE ADS]

77 Years ago our wonderful Florence Ballard came into our universe.

Today, June 30, will be exactly 77 years since Florence Ballard was born, the ninth member of her household.

Think of the joy that she has brought to all of us during her shortened life.
    We can however be grateful for what she contributed to the Supremes legacy.

Keep her in your thoughts today and listen to Supremes recordings that she made a major contribution to.

We love you Florence and miss you more and more every day. Wish you were here to celebrate your 77th birthday.

We all wish you a very happy 77th Birthday Florence Ballard. Lets remember all the good times she had, especially for making DRATS/SD user BigAl happy at Virginia Beach in 1966.

We should also remember her strong vocal in Stop, whether it's heard or not. [[Even the Andante that it is claimed to be re-cut with, Louvain Demps, can hear her)

We should remember her humor that rivals John Lennon's time with The Beatles.

We should remember her opera diva-like talent, which continued in Primettes' version of "Pretty Baby" and the "Things are Changing" PSA.

We should remember her as the founder. The McDonald Brothers to Ray Kroc, Max and Dave Fleischer to Famous Studios, National Educational Television to PBS, all people and companies who got the shaft. But Flo had a gift, and her birthday is to remember what she brought to the world.

If anything, even if Diana contributed a majority of the popularity, Florence Ballard is a true hero.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FLO

Happy Birthday [[in Heaven) to Florence Ballard!

I always cry on this day.

I know it's ironic, but Florence Ballard was born on this day and then 52 years later, another legendary, beautiful and tragic singer, Phyllis Hyman, died on that day. I know there's no connection but I just thought I bring that up... imagine if Florence had lived in 1976, she would've been having a similar career like Phyllis Hyman's.

Anyway... she would've been 77... she should be here. She should be here with her daughters and grandchildren and enjoying her legacy as the founding member of the greatest all-female vocal group in history.