[REMOVE ADS]

Motown Face Masks - Availability?

If anyone learns of anyone producing face masks with any Motown insignias on them, please let everyone know. I, for one, would be extremely interested.

Thanks. Some business person should certainly produce something.

Well, this doesn’t have the insignia, but my partner gifted me this, which made my year:
    Name:  7EAE6679-196F-481F-983A-16701A4287FF.jpg
Views: 588
Size:  17.9 KB

That link looks legitimate so thanks for sharing. None of us would want to get mixed up again with that guy that ripped some of us off a few years ago with the alleged Motown coasters. I finally got a refund from my credit card company but I assume they paid it themselves instead of ever getting it back from him.

Quote Originally Posted by daviddesper View Post
    That link looks legitimate so thanks for sharing. None of us would want to get mixed up again with that guy that ripped some of us off a few years ago with the alleged Motown coasters. I finally got a refund from my credit card company but I assume they paid it themselves instead of ever getting it back from him.
    Sure thing. Guess I missed the coasters debacle.

You were lucky. They looked good and he was a smooth talker who kept promising "they were in the warehouse ready to be shipped," but it was all B S. It was not that it was a huge amount of money, but it was the principle of the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by sansradio View Post
    Really Sans? I thought we was cool. Why would you show my budget this? I'm ready to go into debt looking through this shit. Thanks a lot good buddy.*said with all the sarcasm and sneer I can muster*

Quote Originally Posted by RanRan79 View Post
    Really Sans? I thought we was cool. Why would you show my budget this? I'm ready to go into debt looking through this shit. Thanks a lot good buddy.*said with all the sarcasm and sneer I can muster*
    Guilty as charged.