[REMOVE ADS]

Caston & Majors / The Second Album

Motown friends, I am glad to let you know that Caston & Majors' second album is on line in YouTube. The nine-song album is performed by my dear friend Carolyn Caston-Majors and her husband Leonard Caston. Recorded in 1975, Motown Records shelved it, but in 2013 Big Break Records included it as an extra to the re-issue of their first collection, released in 1974.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9DR68eHGhI

I intend to get the CD!

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Motown friends, I am glad to let you know that Caston & Majors' second album is on line in YouTube. The nine-song album is performed by my dear friend Carolyn Caston-Majors and her husband Leonard Caston. Recorded in 1975, Motown Records shelved it, but in 2013 Big Break Records included it as an extra to the re-issue of their first collection, released in 1974.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9DR68eHGhI
    Thank you very much Edgar!

Used to have the first album from 1974 on UK Tamla Motown. Later bought the BBR CD from 2013 with the 9 bonus tracks which I still have and listen to from time to time. Was there artwork for the second album?