[REMOVE ADS]

Aretha Franklin’s Previously Unreleased Solo Version of ‘Never Gonna Break My Faith'

From Rolling Stone.com-
    Aretha Franklin’s “Never Gonna Break My Faith” has dropped as a solo version via RCA Records, RCA Inspiration and Legacy Recordings. The previously unreleased track features the Boys Choir of Harlem.
    Originally released as a duet between Franklin and Mary J. Blige for the 2006 movie Bobby, the Grammy Award-winning song was cowritten with Bryan Adams.
    “When I wrote this song, I was channeling Aretha, never thinking that she’d ever actually sing the song,” Adams said in a statement. “The thought was to write a hymn, something that would try and articulate the feeling of faith, and that even though you might have lost something, there would always be an inner light to guide you".

Read More & listen to the song here:
    https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...rsion-1017873/

Awesome song and who better to sing it.