[REMOVE ADS]

American soul episode 4. Mary Wilson image on soul train

Last night episode 4 of American soul featured redramatized clip of Mary wilson when she appeared on soul train dancing down t soul train line. I dont know t name of t lady who played Mary but I thought she was pretty good,. What did others think. I noticed no mention of t supremes Lynda and Jean who also went down t soul train line when that 1973 episode aired. Did Motown have t right t exclude as from using t supremes image or likeness.

Mary is played by Marquita Goings.

I recorded it last night and just watched it. For the pre-interview, "Mary" was saying she would not answer questions about certain people or she would be sued. The producer told "Mary" to ask Don questions to distract him from his questions and one of the questions she asked him was to dance with her on the ST Line.

No mention of Lynda or Jean in this fictionalized version.

Marv, you post every time Mary farts. Surprised you did not let us know that this fictionalized version of Mary on Soul Train was on AMERICAN SOUL last night

Quote Originally Posted by milven View Post
    I recorded it last night and just watched it. For the pre-interview, "Mary" was saying she would not answer questions about certain people or she would be sued. The producer told "Mary" to ask Don questions to distract him from his questions and one of the questions she asked him was to dance with her on the ST Line.

No mention of Lynda or Jean in this fictionalized version.

Marv, you post every time Mary farts. Surprised you did not let us know that this fictionalized version of Mary on Soul Train was on AMERICAN SOUL last night
    You're surprised because you're stupid and an agitating little kid! I posted a thread on this subject on March 6, 2020. Try to keep up instead of starting fights.

https://soulfuldetroit.com/showthrea...+American+Soul

Milven, in the words of your idol........you cannot be this dumb!

I'm just overjoyed t producers of American soul thought of that famous scene where an artist danced down t soul train line and t first and only one to do so. Mary is finally getting her accolades and recognition what did u think marvin.

Quote Originally Posted by franjoy56 View Post
    I'm just overjoyed t producers of American soul thought of that famous scene where an artist danced down t soul train line and t first and only one to do so. Mary is finally getting her accolades and recognition what did u think marvin.
    I think like you do Fran...................I am overjoyed! Go Mary! It's your time baby!

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    You're surprised because you're stupid and an agitating little kid! I posted a thread on this subject on March 6, 2020. Try to keep up instead of starting fights.
    Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Milven, ........you cannot be this dumb!

I am aware of your March 6th Post. I put a reminder in my phone to record the series because of that. In fact, I did not even know that there was a second season scheduled til I read your post. So thank you for that. What I was surprised at was that you did not post anything here yesterday after viewing the episode since you do tend to start daily threads about Mary. So exactly what did you find offensive in my post.

I'll tell you what I find offensive. The most offensive word that I know is the word "stupid". I do not appreciate being called stupid or dumb.

I will leave alone your comment about me being an agitating little kid.

But sometimes it is difficult to post here because we then become susceptible to your insults and name calling.

Actually, that is something that agitating little kids do.
    Last edited by milven; 06-19-2020 at 09:45 AM.

I am aware of your March 6th Post. I put a reminder in my phone to record the series because of that. In fact, I did not even know that there was a second season scheduled til I read your post. So thank you for that. What I was surprised at was that you did not post anything here yesterday after viewing the episode since you do tend to start daily threads about Mary. So exactly what did you find offensive in my post.

I'll tell you what I find offensive. The most offensive word that I know is the word "stupid". I do not appreciate being called stupid or dumb.

I will leave alone your comment about me being an agitating little kid.

But sometimes it is difficult to post here because we then become susceptible to your insults and name calling.

Actually, that is something that agitating little kids do.
    Anyone who has a different view than him are stupid or dumb. All the people that he compliments are the ones that totally agree with him. So sad.

Quote Originally Posted by vgalindo View Post
    Anyone who has a different view than him are stupid or dumb. All the people that he compliments are the ones that totally agree with him. So sad.
    Then he is wasting his time here. He has the current qualities to be POTUS.

As for him having permission to personally insult us, I think personal insults are allowed in this section. Lowell introduced it as the Child's Forum.

We are pleased to announce the formation of the Diana Ross & Supremes [DRATS] "Child Forum"

Ralph said that he was sick and tired of dealing with squabbles over the Supremes, so the DRATS section was put in place to be used in any way needed, and that he is not concerned if trouble brews. So basically, there is no moderator in this section to referee silliness, or personal insults. I guess that I can understand his position.

But I am reluctant to test it for two reasons. First, it is not part of my personality to personally insult people. Second, if I were to attack Marv or anyone else and call them stupid, or dumb or an idiot, I think that different rules would apply to me and I would be banned.

Then he is wasting his time here. He has the current qualities to be POTUS.

As for him having permission to personally insult us, I think personal insults are allowed in this section. Lowell introduced it as the Child's Forum.

We are pleased to announce the formation of the Diana Ross & Supremes [DRATS] "Child Forum"

Ralph said that he was sick and tired of dealing with squabbles over the Supremes, so the DRATS section was put in place to be used in any way needed, and that he is not concerned if trouble brews. So basically, there is no moderator in this section to referee silliness, or personal insults. I guess that I can understand his position.

But I am reluctant to test it for two reasons. First, it is not part of my personality to personally insult people. Second, if I were to attack Marv or anyone else and call them stupid, or dumb or an idiot, I think that different rules would apply to me and I would be banned.
    I totally agree.